Conexiones is seeking an Assistant Director who is passionate about our mission to help connect immigrants with the community. The Assistant Director will be responsible for supporting the Executive Director in planning and coordinating the operations of the nonprofit. The ideal candidate has strong ties to the local community and excellent interpersonal skills. Applicants must be bilingual or fluent in Spanish. Salary is based on experience.
- Support the Executive Director with office administration and translation.
- Work collaboratively with the board of directors to carry out Conexiones’ mission.
- Form relationships with community partners through networking and outreach.
- Provide support in coordinating several events per year (including safety workshops, language gatherings & Conexiones Day festival).
- Help maintain Conexiones’ web presence and create marketing materials. Experience with social media, Canva, Google Suite and WordPress is preferred.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Conexiones, PO Box 346, Morris, MN 56267. Application deadline is June 1st, 2021. Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Autumn Carlson at 320-444-7875. If your first language is Spanish, feel free to submit your application materials in Spanish.
We are looking for volunteers to help support us in our projects and events. There are many ways to work with Conexiones:
- Offer your time during special events such as Conexiones Day
- Help others through translation
- Support new families with their transition to the community
- Help us spread the word- if you know anyone who needs our services, please ask them to contact us
Make a tax deductible donation so that we can continue to offer our free services and programs. Donations can include monetary support, office supplies, winter clothing, new items or gift cards to fill welcome baskets.
Attend an Event
Attend our community events and activities. Participate and be part of your community! Follow us on Facebook for updated information about our events.